Thanks Caitie, I have plenty of eggs but no other ingredients at the moment! Will whip some of these up on the weekend maybe. How did you go with your photo's? Monique
I've had a few questions from some people asking how to leave a comment. Just click on the 'Comments' text at the end of the post. You can post under 'Anonymous' if you don't have a Google account, but don't forget to write your name at the end of your comment so I know who you are!
There are probably not too many engineers who can say that they're avid crafters, but I am! I love scrapbooking, sewing, photography and other general crafty things, and would do them for a living if I could (sadly, the bills get in the way of that!). This blog is my little corner of the ether to show the things in my life, right now.
1 comment:
Thanks Caitie,
I have plenty of eggs but no other ingredients at the moment! Will whip some of these up on the weekend maybe.
How did you go with your photo's?
Monique
Post a Comment