I just wanted to quickly post to show some photos that I've had printed recently that I'm hoping to scrap this weekend. I took inspiration from Cathy Zielske and some of her templates that she sells for the first photo, and just made up my own for the other ones. (Even though I used the exact same design as one of Cathy's templates, I made it myself in Photoshop - I figure that noone has copyright on an idea, right?)
So, even though I said I'd never go digital, I'm finding myself doing more of the photo stuff digital these days, in an attempt to actually do more scrapping! This way, I'm thinking that a lot of it is already done (and I'm mighty pleased with how it looks!) and it's quite a quick and simple task to finish the pages.
And yes, I realise that I'm a bit lacking with photos of Mum, with the above two being mainly focussed on Dad. But I've got some of Mum that I've printed already that will be scrapped in the more traditional way.
The above page is nearly a direct copy of a previous page I'd done of my cousin Chrissy's wedding, but I liked the layout so much I just changed it up a little.
You've probably noticed that I'm still working on doing the photos from our family photo shoot in last June - I just love the photos so much, and because I don't scrapbook that often, there's still a heap of them to be used! Luckily we've got another GSG coming up where I'm sure they'll make another appearance. Although, we've got another photoshoot at the end of October apparently, but I'm thinking that the photos won't be ready by then (the next GSG is in the first weekend in November).
I've been madly working away on our photobook from our trip, and I'm just so incredibly happy with how it's going. John has been discussing it with me and giving me his input, so I'm confident that what I'm creating is something that suits both of us. I'll post the pages of that book in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment