Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can't wait any longer!

It was Mum's birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't yet given her her present. It's sitting here screaming at me, and I can't wait any longer! I can't send it to her in the post (you will see why in a minute) so I'm going to have to wait until I visit her in a few weeks. I'm too excited to show her what it is though, so here it is (sitting on our couch):



I don't know if you can tell easily, but it's a canvas! We had a photo shoot with the gorgeous Ali Russell in June, and this is Mum's favourite photo of her and Dad. The canvas is 16x20 inches, which I think is the perfect size for hanging on the wall. The photo is so gorgeous, so thank you Ali! I truly love the photos of our family, which can be seen here. Ali is a very talented photographer who has started her own photography business - Live Laugh Love Photography.

So Mum, I hope you think the wait for your pressie will be worth it! I don't think this photo of the canvas does it justice, so I hope you like it! (You can replace some of the dodgy canvases I've made for you over the years with something worthwhile now!)

That's about it for now - just a quick one.

No comments: